o/
lol I mean come on, what else would I name this post?
Not going to lie, it was very tempting to cover the whole top of the log with tufts to look it was covered in moss, just like I see in the woods all the time.
This is a piece of 3D printed scatter terrain that I got along with the houses of my two prior posts (the last piece from that purchase is still a work in progress). Nothing fancy, just a log and as you can see by the Coftyran MilitiaQuar below, it is the perfect size to provide cover. This would work well with my SWL Ewoks as well.
I have several of these guys in nonstandard colors that I will be mixing into my preexisting Quar militia. The remainder of my Coftyrans will be painted in the traditional Coftyran blue uniforms.
Note the E-tool scavenged from a grim dark universe.
Perfect place to hide.





No comments:
Post a Comment