Monday, March 21, 2016

My 1st Pyg Bushwhacker is complete

o/

Just a quick post showing my latest completed mini. This actually isn't the same Pyg in my previous post, as it already had been finished for a little while. However the hospital nightmare ensued and it was forgotten about for a bit. That and I figured some WIP pics were better posted before any finished minis for the same unit were.

Shoot that guy over there!
This was a fun and relatively quick mini to paint. 

I have 4 Pygs primed now and ready to be painted. Hopefully I can spare some time for that here soon, although Billy's been asking for his YT-1300 conversion that I've been neglecting for awhile now, so I may work on that a bit instead.

1 comment:

Zzzzzz said...

Oooh, the bases look good, I like how you managed to arrange it so that the minis don't like they've sunk into the basing material....

(Soz, couldn't resist it !)