Monday, December 22, 2014

Awesome paint job, but kinda blah...

o/

lol, the title is how Wolfy described my Moblot's paint job! I like the grimy, frontline combat feel of them, rather than the pretty/anime look you see more often (and as she prefers). Their uniform camo and colors look like they're station in a semi-arid environment. I'm not sure if there are deserts on the Ariadna homeworld, but certainly there are plains/savannahs of some sort. No doubt my troops are stationed there.

My Spec Ops team thus far ('Army' doesn't sound like an appropriate term for Infinity).
Side and rear views of my Moblot, the frontal pic sucked, so you'll just have to view that in the pic above.
My Dozer Combat Engineer. As he's technically from a separate unit, his uniform is a bit different from the Moblot. No doubt my other units will also vary a bit as well.
This will be the only post for this week as my folks will be here tomorrow. So I'd like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Winter Solstice/and whatever else holidays I've missed!

4 comments:

neverness said...

I thought this was an urban combat game... they look like they mud wrestle a lot! :)

Da Masta Cheef said...

It is. However the Ariadna have several move thru jungle/forest special rules, even though I've yet to see a single tree of any sort in ANYTHING involving Infinity. Thus I think I've found my niche in Infinity: The non-anime faction!

neverness said...

Non-anime is good. The likelihood of having your group raped to death by tentacles decreases dramatically. However if a giant lizard shows up you'll screwed for sure! :)

Da Masta Cheef said...

lol!