Monday, January 18, 2016

My egg plane is complete!

o/

After I worked half a day Saturday, Wolfy and I decided that we'd just have a lazy Saturday from that point on. So, whilst she watched movies and colored, I painted all afternoon, something I haven't done that in quite some time.

After starting out on my Grymn for a bit, I switched gears and painted from start to finish my Lemming Mk I Fighter for Bolt Action. I'm rather fond of it and as its kinda late as I type this, I'll just end it here with a few pics of a fun afternoon's work.

I tried applying the 'Flying Tigers' fanged mouth decals, but they just wouldn't cooperate for whatever reason.
lol, the instrument panel is so high behind the canopy, I don't think the little hobbit pilots would be able to see forward!
Such...uh, sleek lines...
A close up of that instrument panel.

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

It looks like its about to give birth. Or lay an egg...

Da Masta Cheef said...

If it were to lay an egg, there'd be nothing left but wings!