Monday, November 20, 2017

Site Quarantined due to a Nurgle infestation!

Yes, this about sums it up...
Yes, the great unclean one and its countless minions not only launched an all out assault on me last week but had all but claimed total victory by Wednesday. The only reason I even had a Thursday post was because it had been written and scheduled earlier in the week. Regardless, anything even remotely hobbyish ground to a halt and has been at a stand still ever since (unless this meager post qualifies?).

Currently the battle for my survival is still raging, but hopefully the forces of good...(or well, at least my side in case 'good' isn't a proper definition) will have wrested back the tide of contagion to make a proper post later this week. No, I won't have worked on anything new, but I do have a little bit back log that needs blogging about.

No comments: