Saturday, June 10, 2023

Every army needs a leader...

 ...even for games that I don't play. 

On my signal, unleash hell!

I think that I saw a guy in the one of the Mandalorian episodes who was decked out like this. I'm pretty sure that he was supposed to be a miner of some sort. That said, I painted him up like a Rebellion Red Shirt...uhh, Fleet Trooper (not that my miniscule little Legion Rebel force has any of those guys in it). 

Yeesh, wicked gate buboes on his pant leg there! I'll have to cover those up with a pouch or something.

Rather than have their idiot, off world commander get himself killed due to sticking out like a sore thumb, the local insurgents have convinced him to at least put on one of their cloaks in order to camouflage himself  a little bit. Though he does look as though he may have (crash) landed his ship in a muddy swamp and had to wade out of it.

This is my first use of the Gamer Grass alien flytraps. 

Of note is his base, which has both an Imperial Storm Trooper (of some sort's) helmet at his feet, was well as some local, carnivorous flora. Not sure how long the weeds will survive, but they're a neat concept at the least, and come in a variety of shapes and colors (for sale here at a semi-local hobby retailer).

Competing with this guy in uselessness, I'm currently working on some Jawas which don't even have rules in SW Legion, much less the Bantha that I bought as well. 

2 comments:

Dai said...

A rarely seen non-combat (IE - no weapons in hand, aggressive pose, etc) Zabrak sculpt and I like him very much. Paint job is perfect too - mussed up enough to look like he could be a scout or something as well as your plan for leader.

Those little plants tho... I must source some!

Da Masta Cheef said...

Thanks Dai!