Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snap Tite 40k?

o/

Last night I was assembling/fitting together the Rhino-turned-Razorback that I bought recently. I assembled & glued the sides, and then just fit everything else together and found that it stays together quite well, without glue! Nice! I prefer to paint my Rhino interiors prior to gluing them all together, and I usually half assemble them like this to make sure all is in order. But until last night it hadn't occurred to me that I could use it in a game without gluing anything else. It could make for a nice 'wrecked' pile too (though I'd be wary of losing something).


Work also continues on the Exodites. I got the 'dragons' base coated & the first inking done, but no photos. Not much to look at yet anyhow.

There's also a good piece of news to announce, but I'll leave that to a certain someone else...

;-p

2 comments:

rogue.trader.voril said...

Awesome Job there Cheef. What news is you mom going to post? :D

Da Masta Cheef said...

lol, no not Mom, just wander on over to the World of Wonder blog. Its in my blogroll if you can't find it yourself.