Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Leviathan WIP 3

o/

Yup, I'm running late this week too. Real Life intervened postponing Kushial and my 'tanks only' Battletech game. That was rather fortuitous as Papa Nurgle launched a surgical strike in my direction later that evening that lead to yet another weekend of illness.

Late last week though I did manage to at least get some more paint onto Kushial's leviathan dread. As I recall, he wanted it to be finished before year's end meaning I'm well behind schedule. Don't recall if he specifically said which year though...

Gaaaah! It's blind!

Yes, I know...its not much to look at, and the blue paint matches up quite well with the blue painter's tape I used to mask off the center torso. I don't normally mask off area's on minis but I wasn't too confident of my ability to paint straight lines up and around the curved torso. I have something special in my for this model, but it'll take a bit more work to see if I can pull it off yet.

So stay tuned...

7 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Looking sharp, man - The extra effort up front will pay off, I'm sure!

neverness said...

Damnit man! If you finish this thing I probably have to fight it!

Kushial said...

LOL, If you want Neverness, I can arrange for you to fight THREE of them!

Da Masta Cheef said...

@Mordian:Thank you sir, and yes I hope so!

@Neverness: MWUHAHAHAHA!!!

@Kushial: THREE??? WTF? Then again Neverness, I guess it'd be an impressive feather in your cap to take down approximately $300 in dreadnoughts in a single game, no?

Kushial said...

ummm, under $100. I got the first off eBay for about $80 and then traded my American Bolt Action for a Space Marine army that had 2 of them.

Kushial said...

Oh, and that's against three right now. Cheef has the fourth one.

Da Masta Cheef said...

Again, you need help, *mental* help!!!