Thursday, April 10, 2014

Riders on the storm...

lol, I've had that song stuck in my head for a few weeks now (which isn't a bad thing really). It came up in a conversation my GF and I were having and it struck me as rather appropriate for a title of this post. That's because I finished my first Storm Wardens' Biker! Here he is:


I haven't fielded bikes in years and this guy is the first of my (current) squad of 3. The other two aren't assembled yet.  I hope to get some more, as I doubt 3 guys riding around with twin-linked bolters will do much on their own. I also plan to get an attack bike to (eventually) flesh out the unit. Once I have the extra bikers, I'll convert one into a chaplain to lead the squad (and keep them from fleeing off of the table as I recall my bikers doing far too often when I last had a squad of them...).

For now though, I have two more bikes to finish (hopefully that plan will go better than my finishing the battlewagon from last week which never happened).

Here's that song, just in case its rattling around in your head now too! :-D


2 comments:

neverness said...

"Into this world we're born" AHHH! I can't stop singing it!!!!

Da Masta Cheef said...

Mwuhahahaha!!!!