Thursday, August 25, 2016

Antenocitis Workshop Anomala Car

o/

As I said in my previous post, I did some painting Sunday just not on any spess mahreenz. No actually I finished my Anomala car terrain piece for Infinity (ya know...that game I don't play). In hindsight, I ought to have sealed it with semi-gloss rather than matte varnish but oh well. The Ariadna are kinda like the rednecks of the infinity universe anyways, so oxidized paint on their cars is probably more of the norm than not...

No pics of the front, they all came out blurry and I'm too lazy to take more.

While its certainly not my best painted model, it came out alright I think. I need to give the stencils another go and hopefully it will work out better on the 2nd try. I did get a suggestion on my last post on this subject to not wait until the paint was dry before removing the stencil. Perhaps that'll work...dunno, guess I'll find out when I get around to painting the 2nd car.

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

hummm. Stencils over the back end ?

Did you fancy graduated fainter stencils moving to the other end so that the pattern sort of fades out/blends in ?

It's the sort of thing I'd pay someone else to do...

Da Masta Cheef said...

Yes, but after having so much trouble with the stencil on the rear end of the car, I nixed any further stencil-work on it.