Monday, October 10, 2016

The production line begins...slowly.

o/

Their bases still need rocks/stuff.
I finally finished my 2nd veteran tactical squad sergeant, but I don't have any good pics of him yet. I did however begin assembling the rest of my Mk IV marines here and there over the course of the weekend.

I only built two minis however...because I accidentally sliced the hell out of the thumb on my left hand (and I'm left handed) Sunday morning. My beloved Wolfy patched me up and kept me from bleeding out. As such building, painting and...well most everything is kinda difficult with my thumb all wrapped in gauze and tape. Anyways, sob story aside, here are the two I was able to assemble.




2 comments:

neverness said...

In Australian accent: "It's not a melta-gun, it's me cooka!"

Da Masta Cheef said...

...and I read it as such!