Friday, February 8, 2019

Demotions all around!

o/

I was rummaging thru my spess mahreen collection a week or so back and was curious as to just how Rainbow Warriors I actually had. Not too many it turns out and even less for actual, usable squads. My Rainbows were suffering from a serious case of too many chiefs and not enough indians! Indeed, the sergeant-to-squad ratio was 3:1.  

Well collectively they surpass the 3-color minimum...

Thus it was time for some demotions: Bolters for everybody! 

Ironically though, I did make one new Sgt., whilst four others were reduced to the rank to mere grunts. The new one commandeered the Signum backpack of Chapter Master Profanitus to make a proper devastator Sergeant.

In the interim, Green Arrow has been promoted to Lt., and has taken command since Profanitus' armor lacks a power plant (but will eventually get one of those eagle headed packs) that, and a chapter master leading a 600 point patrol detachment is just plain dumb. 

No comments: