Thursday, July 30, 2015

Oi! LOOK WOT DA BOYZ GOT!!!

Demz got da ORKY FORT!!!!



I got these beauties fully assembled, based, in pristine condition and at a bargain price from War Frog last night! Now we can get down to playin' GorkaMorka all good'n propa! That said, this week I'm playing Bolt Action vs. Bob, but I'll ask the rest of the gang if they want me to bring the fort for them to use (and I'm already assuming the answer will be 'yes') lol.

On a different note; Clayton, builder of the mighty battlewagon Cassandra from my last post just started a blog of his own called: Pug of WAAARGH!, and when I say 'just started' I mean, like...today (well, yesterday as this will post tomorrow), but uh...whatever, just go and check it out!!

6 comments:

Waaargh Pug said...

'Tiz a beauty, dat one iz!

Glad you're the cat who snagged the fort; I got a chance to look at it in person while it was still on hold for someone else, and it's a sweet kit. It will definitely be fun to play with!

I'm going to have to scratch build my own with a different design, to accommodate Cassandra's huge ass. Hahaha!

Da Masta Cheef said...

Well once I found out it was still up or grabs, if I hadn't had the money for it I was going to let you know so you could snag it. However now we'll get to see what you come up with for the Orky equivalent of an RV garage.

warhead01 said...

I'm really enjoying these GorkaMorka posts!

John Lambshead said...

Oh yes, I remember it well.

Mike (Didcot Wargames Club) said...

I have one of these for use in regular 40k games with my Orks. Provides some great line of sight blocking for the boyz.

Da Masta Cheef said...

No doubt I will use it for that as well! FINALLY, after all of these years, Da Long Wayz Dezert Groop has its own permanent base of operations!