Monday, October 28, 2019

Dreadtober pt. 3: The clock's a'ticking...


PROGRESS!!! 

Yeah its been an awful month. However Saturday I was finally able to get some hobbying in and tried to make up some lost time on my baby squiggoth. That way, when the weekly round up posts you won't be seeing my prior post (again) for the what....3rd? or is it 4th time?

Anyways, I'll just show my latest WIP pics and then get back to it as I have less than a week to finish this project all up!

All inked, now for the dry brushing!


Have opted for those being entrails, lots of
blood for the blood god paint to come on that trunk!

This wouldn't fit on a killa Kan's 60mm base, so I stole the
ginormous one that came with the Venom Crawler. 

The literal chaos of my creative process...

9 comments:

Monkeychuka said...

There's something almost Star Wars about this. Oh, please say you're going to do a desert base! Like Tatooine! Good to see the WASD keys highlighted.

Da Masta Cheef said...

Of course it'll have a desert base! Its for Da Long Wayz Dezert Groop!!

neverness said...

Hmmm...yeah, it does have a Dewback crossed with a Tyrannid look tonite doesn't it?

Looks great so far Cheef!!!

WestRider said...

I was getting a bit of a SW vibe at this point as well. The main hull is a similar form to an AT-AT also.

Looks really great! I'd honestly be perfectly OK with putting that on the table with just a bit more work on the base.

Kushial said...

Hey, I've got that exact same keyboard!!! LOL

Da Masta Cheef said...

Thanks guys! And well yeah, the base is just primered right now. I'll get to it whenever I can get to it (which apparently won't be till Saturday at the earliest...). I just did some minor drybrushing on the hull, basically all the model itself needs is the blood for the blood god added to the entrails hanging out of the trunk.

Mordian7th said...

Awesome! It's looking great, bud! Good stuff!

Da Masta Cheef said...

Thanks Mordian!!

Addie F said...

Thank you for ssharing