Monday, December 16, 2013

ONE. LOUSY. MARINE.

That's all I got painted this week...that's it. Just one. Its not even a great paint job, merely decent.

At least he better matches the predator than the captain, though its kinda blah looking, even for a Sgt.

Where in the hell did all of my free time go all of a sudden? Perhaps, post holidays, things will settle down and 'free time' will reappear? The GF moving in will pass the 90 day-trial period and we'll settle into our 'new normal' or something like that. Or at least I hope its something like that...I was tempted to make a low-blow remark along the lines of 'I feel like Neverness now' but hell, I think his painting progress has easily surpassed mine by this point!

...sigh...

5 comments:

neverness said...

LOL! Not this past week I'm afraid. I did attempt some base coats on some khorne berserkers and even that I couldn't complete! So I'm right with you on that...

Da Masta Cheef said...

lol, not sure if I should congratulate myself then, or just cry...

neverness said...

Depends, I was base-coating 12 KBs.
.. Hey, is that a mould-line on that fella's head? :p

neverness said...

...nope, I see now, it's a choppa dent! I must've killed him before! :)

Da Masta Cheef said...

Oh, I'm sure that's a mold line...