Thursday, December 12, 2013

Those look like the Jokers's clown cars...

o/

Just a quick post as there's been little time for hobbying this week. I did manage to repaint a pair of Hetzers. Now in Marik's Militia colors, you can easily see where the blog post's title came from. Whilst goofy looking, lets face it, NOTHING will ever make a Hetzer look pretty anyways. Unless...maybe it manages to survive long enough to get into short range, WITH precision ammo, AND it actually has a target...

Before you say they look dumb, remember all of the goofy colors you see on Space Marine tanks...
I also just wanted to give a quick shout out to Iron Wind Metals. I've never dealt with them much as their shipping is horridly high, but when I inquired about a mismolded part from a tank I bought  on ebay (one of the twin autocannons on the Partisan tank below). However, they handled it quickly and without question, shipping it out Thanksgiving weekend!

Battletech NEEDZ MO' DAKKA!!!

No comments: