Thursday, December 19, 2013

Sing it like its the 'Partridge in a pear tree' song...


THREE rokkit boyz,

TWO missed shots…

ONE glancing hit!

AND da' LAND-raiderz' still COM-ING for MEEEEEeee!!!

lol, That's all I got, no more to the song. 

These guys have looted everything from Kaos beakies to Cheezy beakies, doubtful they blown up any tanks though...
Anyways, last time I played Rob's Nurgle marines with my Orks, the tankbustas repeatedly hit his Helbrute, for little if any effect. Thus my solution: I needed MORE of them! (Now I have 8) Odds are that these three boyz won't change much, but they look cool. Especially with all of the gubbinz that that are available for Orks…not to mention all da' skrap that they find on the corpses of 'beakies' to loot for trophies!

1 comment:

neverness said...

I like them! The chaos shoulder pads are particularly inspiring... -Neverness