Monday, November 2, 2015

This week on ebay...

o/

Notta whole lot of movement on the hobby front aside from a lot of ebaying stuff off. The long awaited and much maligned (by me) 7th ed Ork codex and data cards sold quite well, as did my forgeworld 30k marines. However not everything is going out of the door, I made some purchases as well.


First up, I bought a pair of X-Wing proximity mines after I realized in our last game that I was using the incorrect tokens when Rob handed my an actual proximity mine token. The S&V 'Genius' astromech has suddenly become a favorite of mine and with these tokens, my opponents will no doubt be wary of any low PS Y-Wing I field from now on!

It seems I'm out of 60mm bases, so I'll have to order another via ebay.
2nd, is actually a purchase from a few weeks back, but it arrived this week from its journey from France. This doubles my Grymn army's armored might, in the form of a 2nd Stug Walker (counts as: an Armored Sentinel). Despite coming from overseas, this one was $6 cheaper than the 1st one bought from an ebay seller here in the US!

Before...

Third up and rounding out this post, I removed the former Captain I killed Draigo (the above pic) from ebay after a few weeks with no bids and only a few watchers. He'll once again hold the rank of captain, when he takes command of the shattered remnants of my remaining SM forces (including a survivor or two from his last command). I'm sure that statement will raise a few eyebrows, but I'll just leave it at that for the time being...

...after (and obviously still a work-in-progress)


;-)

No comments: