Now that it's all painted up it looks halfway decent, though in hindsight I ought to have put a piece of plasitcard over that rear entry hatch. That one area is now by far the ugliest part on this mini. I added camo netting, with attached foliage using a tutorial I found on a Team Yankee FB group I'm in.
That covered up the most of the more egregious 3d printed defects (rear hatch aside) that I didn't already cover with plasticard and spare bits. I couldn't cover that hatch though as otherwise there'd be no way in or out aside from the driver's hatch.
All I have left to do now for this army are my A-10s.