Thursday, November 9, 2017

Trouble’s a-brewin’ in the Appalachian Subsector….

Vox traffic indicates that the ENTIRE Lions of Harlech Space Marine chapter is mustering for an all-out assault/extraction attempt on the nearby Rainbow Warriors’ home world…

Hell, even the Rainbow Warriors don't use pink paint!

MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!! I had to do it! I just HAD to!!!! Seriously, who uses white primer under dark colors anyways??? 

No worries pal, this little diversion will soon be covered by BLACK primer (but that layer o’ pink will always be under there)… Also, I took the liberty of removing the torso mounted parchments, I have something better in mind (and no it doesn’t involve the color pink!). 

I also removed the Space Wolf from the base for ease of painting. Speaking of the base, I may add a rock or two to break up that large expanse of nothing in front. Not sure yet but we’ll see…

4 comments:

neverness said...

But he has a boner for killing Space Wolves (why them particularly? No idea!) and enjoys having their corpses smashed on the rocks before him. He might miss it.

neverness said...

And the pink is just evil. Evil!

Kushial said...

Oddly enough I was kind of expecting something like that. LOL As to why Space Wolves, well they're like Dark Angels and Blood Angels, agents of chaos pretending to be loyalists. Anyway, on the why white primer, when I get already assembled model I've gotten into the habit of using white to find any spots that need repaired or cleaned up cause they stand out easier, then I'll primer a layer of black over it to get it ready to paint then.

Zzzzzz said...

Hi Viz pink is kool.

I'm not sure that it's a good colour for corpse-walkers, though. Out with the Black !