Friday, February 9, 2018

The Leviathan now has decals!!

But there's not much else to report sadly. These aren't from Fighting Piranha Graphics. I got tired of waiting for a response from their art guy and uh yeah, they took this month off too. Thus, these aren't fully custom but work nicely none the less.

Different decals meant a slight alteration to the original color scheme...

I went sparingly as I didn't want to wallpaper this with the same image. The four (one is on the other leg as well) work though.

Hopefully I'll get this inked and dirtied up, hell, possibly even finished (don't hold your breath) for my next post...but we'll see.

3 comments:

neverness said...

Looking good so far!
That...that thing id going to eat my armies isn't it?

Da Masta Cheef said...

Frequently.

Anonymous said...

It's looking really good.

Kushial