Monday, June 4, 2018

RED WUNZ CHOP FASTA!!!!

o/

Ya know, in the end, out of all of my minis and all of those that I have ever taken a brush to, I think Orks are by far the most enjoyable to actually paint!

There's no worry about consistency or conformity because...well, Orks don't give a shit about any of that. Essentially each Ork model is a 1-off paint job which frees up my mind to go off in whatever direction it wants to whenever I paint Orks. Speaking of, here's my latest:


Can't help wonder if that choppa qualifies as an Axe of Khorne... 

All it takes iz some gubbinz and a Shadepire Ork instantly fits into 40k!

Currently this nob leads my only slugga boyz mob, and made his battlefield debut this past Saturday. Keeps your eyes peeled for an upcoming battle report on that adventure over at the Neverness Hobby Chronicle!

1 comment:

Monkeychuka said...

Looks like he hacked a Blood Angels transport apart to make that axe. I don't want to know whether you free handed that or not. Don't spoil the magic.