Friday, December 20, 2019

15mm Datasheet WIP

o/

As another nightmare of a month grinds its way forward, I've had little time for painting or playing. Prettymuch the only thing I've been able to work on (mainly on lunch breaks and the rare down time at work) has been adapting more datasheets for 15mm units as a continuation of my last post. Anyways, here they are, and let me know what ya think. 

The first (and only) datasheet so far to have a mini that I painted on it (and I sold it...years ago, sigh...). Not sure If I'll buy another of these, but it was an expertly cast model and if this does take off it will be tempting to get another...

Rather than an addition to a player's army, this is more of a random 'environmental' effect.

I do have one of these minis, the infamous 'Taco' of Rogue Stars fame, however its not painted/photogenic. I got this pic from CMoN (giving it my vote of a '10'), and just removed the jetpack from the image. 


IG Veterans, the minis pictured are from Khurasan Miniatures and on my to get eventually list. 

These minis come from Clear Horizon Miniatures, a company I'd totally forgotten about until Waaargh Pug mentioned them in a comment on my last pos. Thanks buddy!

A Viper Mech, this sheet was made at the request of Hoss using a mini from another company I'd forgotten about: Rebel Minis (located right here in good ol' Tennessee).

****

Welp, that's it for this year. So I hope all of you folks have a merry Christmas and happy New Year!

4 comments:

Michael Gunter said...

Just out of curiosity, have you looked at Alternative Armies Laserburn range for 15mm WH40k possibilities?

Da Masta Cheef said...

I'm quite familiar with their Ion Age mini range, but not the laser burn. That said, perusing around their site I had an OMG!?! moment when I saw that the space viking range has some of the 5th Element-esque flying cars! I may have to get some of those just because!

Michael Gunter said...

I like all of their stuff, but only recently noticed just how extensive the Laserburn aand Asgard stuff is. Will definitely be getting either some Laserburn Imperials or Ion Age Retained knights to paint as my favorite WH40K chapters and maybe even play with them.

Da Masta Cheef said...

The Ion Age retained knights have a very 'old school' 40k space marines feel about them don't they?