Monday, December 12, 2022

Dad's Droid & some Cog Boys

 o/

#snodgrassart

At this mini's 70mm-ish scale, the large grassy tufts look like regular ones that you normally see on a 28mm mini's base. 

First up for this week I have a gone fishin' robot that I painted up for my dad, who's birthday is later this month. I got this in a subscription from snodgrassart.com. My dad loves to fish and this seemed perfect for him. I'm hoping he'll like it. 

The omnispex wielding grunt is in the middle, flanked by a pair of regulars. Note the dead tufts on their bases; clearly this is a result of their leaky radiation issues. 

Yeah, those unit decals are looking a little sketch. It's a good thing that they were killed before my Smurfs got a good look at them...

Next, I painted up a trio of Skitarii Vanguards for my little Ad mech allied contingent from the Expansionist Forgeworld of Hel. These three along with the rest of their little squad of six fought valiantly (albeit briefly) in a game that I played this past Friday. I'm hoping to have a bat rep for that up later in the week. 

2 comments:

neverness said...

I like them! Inspiring stuff, since I've been ill I have painted very little.so I'm living vicariously through your posts. -No pressure intended!

Da Masta Cheef said...

Thanks, & I hope you're feeling better!