Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Bolt Action Korea

o/

My next potential time waster...

On a whim I purchased this a few weeks back and have been perusing it when time permits. The book itself was a lot thicker than anticipated, though given all of the scenarios, army lists, etc., I ought to have known better. No idea if I'll ever play the game, however as I find myself without an army currently the point is moot.

Perhaps not historically accurate in colors, but it looks good. 

This is you on the wrong end of a BAR

He is loaded down with kit!

As you can see, I did get the special edition mini pictured above and painted it up in between painting various SW Legion minis and the odd contrast paint 'test' Ork.  I'm pleased with how he came out though I'm wary of building another metal army that I'll likely never field (and my display case is already all but stuffed full of side projects at this point). 

No comments: