Monday, July 10, 2023

Da Groop's ARRRRRR Support!

 o/

Da Stooka!

It's here! It's here! Perhaps this will shake off my 10th ed 40k malaise? We'll see. I've heard mostly good things, but not really interested in bothering with it at the moment. But that's not why you're here.

No, you're here to see a photo dump of my newly arrived and FANTASTICALLY painted Blitzbomma painted by the esteemed and talented Admiral Drax! Rather than re tell it, you can read about how this project came to be here

Drax's orkified 'Dazzle' camo.

Note the leading edge of the vertical stabilizer which the grot gunner has shot all to hell.


Gonna get me some tail!


The base, cockpit interior & krew are all that remain of my original, partial paint job. 

Da last thing da oomies see before da bombs drop!

I got the base of of eBay, from somebody in Greece I think.

Neverness is already stoked about our aerial dogfights in our future Ork vs Ork games. I am as as well, not to mention I still would like to try a war-on-the-floor game sometime in which everybody gets their aircraft together and we all just have a huge air-battle. 

5 comments:

neverness said...

War on the floor huh? Sounds fun. Do we have that many aircraft among the local players?

Da Masta Cheef said...

Screech has 2 Valkyries, you and I each have a fighta, and I'm sure that there's plenty of god awful boxy space marine flyers amongst the folks at HT. Might even be a few flying croissants as well.

Kushial said...

I've got an Imperial Thunderbolt but some of the glue has let go and I've had NO luck whatsoever getting it back into one complete model.

neverness said...

That T-hawk is collapsing under it's own hubris. Perhaps it needs to become an Ultramarines vehicle so Cheef and I can mutually borrow it in sort of timeshare scenario.

Oh yeah, I go that Space Wolves flyer that you enjoyed playing against back in 8th edition.

Da Masta Cheef said...

What,? The 'it shoots 20 times a turn in a 1K game cheese box flyer'?

Oh the memories...