Thursday, September 24, 2026

Good Bones, just needs a little TLC...

 o/

Anyone who has house hunted in the past few years has no doubt seen a listing like this. Usually, the photo is blurry though.

This is the first of two rough and tumble houses to go with a third that is in ruins for my Quar to hopefully someday fight over/around. This is a 3D print off of Etsy, and thanks to all of the woodgrains (and print lines) it painted up quick & easily. 

If pa's going to take you out behind the woodshed for a whipping...well, you two won't have far to go.

I primed it light brown, and the rest was mainly dry brushing and inking. The second house is a bit more detailed with a covered porch and small side room, so will likely take longer to paint. As will the ruined house. 

How about that joinery around the chimney?

I probably didn't need to paint the inside of this as the Quar will never be fighting up in the rafters.

I know what you're thinking: Where's the fireplace that goes with that Chimney?



No comments: