Monday, September 23, 2013

Grymn Walker WIP

o/

Just a short post today.

I skipped out on gaming this past Saturday in lieu of a local music festival (torrential rain be damned). Much fun was had, enough so that my GF and I just lazied away yesterday. Thus no painting or the like happened either. However I do have one little item to show you, my WIP Grymn Walker:

I painted the rear stowage like they were the pilot's own, as in the Grymn equivalent of a Coleman cooler and Craftsman toolbox rather than containers of military origin.

Despite the Winter colors of the Grymn Troopers, the large white areas on the walker were kinda annoying me. Its just looked too bland. So I ran the Necron Decals up the center of front and up over the top, which broke it up nicely. Need to ink it and dry brush it a bit before adding the gun-arms on. Its coming along nicely I think.

2 comments:

Mordian7th said...

Sweeeeeet. I dig the repurposed necron symbols, and I love the beer cooler and toolbox on the back!

Keep up the great work, man!

Da Masta Cheef said...

Thanks Mordian!!!