Thursday, April 3, 2014

Da Battlewagon iz gettin some action!!!!

lol, indeed.

See for yourself:

NOOOOO!!! Don't reroll the difficult terrain check, we WANT to be stuck...
It was her idea, honest...

lol, after its stellar performance in last week's game, I figured the battlewagon deserved to be something other than glaringly white. So I re-primed it all black, and then drybrushed the whole thing with Ironbreaker paint. I then started a tri-colored camo scheme of the original black/ironbreaker combo, Mechanicus Standard Grey and Stegadon Scale Green.

Whilst the little bitz and details will be colorful as is Orkily appropriate, I wanted it to have more color. Thus as you can see, in a prior battle wiv da Blud Angles, it took a serious hit to the rear krew kompartment. However da boyz were victorious, and managed to repair it with some salvaged scrap from the beakie's wrecked tanks!

At this point, its only about half painted. However I'm hoping to have it finished soon as my recent purchase of a tactical squad really has me wanting to build my Astral Claws!

8 comments:

rogue.trader.voril said...

To clean for Orks. Needs more rust.

Da Masta Cheef said...

As I said, it's only about 1/2 painted currently.

neverness said...

Cool! I was going to build my first one a few months back but there are so many ways to build them that I was overwhelmed by the options.

War Frog said...

The ork navy has a new motorboat, that you should look into.

John Lambshead said...

Wot's da Mek dun wiv me shades? Dat wagon shore shines....

neverness said...

Really John? I wuz think'n it needz more chrome! :)

Da Masta Cheef said...

It needs (and will be) to be dirtier!

Unknown said...

Yes well we all know how dirty the Orks can be... ;P
And LOL @ War Frog because we all know you can't motorboat a good personality. tee hee hee