Monday, October 5, 2015

My little army is starting to take shape

o/

With the arrival and assembly of my 2nd order from Khurasan, The Buffet Assault Group is starting to look like a coherent force. Check em out:

My 1st infantry squad has started to get some paint.
My commander is still awaiting his/her replacement weaponry which is enroute from Scotland...
After building the APC's turret and seeing what the gun actually looked like up close, I changed its stat card, swapping the full-auto laser cannon to a medium grenade launcher.
I wonder how long it'll be before that little machine gun snaps off of there...
My army as a whole.
These will work for the time being as right now what they need is paint and to get some games under their belts. Additional units are something I can worry about later after everything has been painted. Yes, I know, I know, how many times have I, or has every other game said that, right? but at 15mm, these guys are so small that honestly, there's no excuse no to have em all painted...

(...and again, how many times have I said that too?)

No comments: