Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Savaged by real life (TM)

Well, my hobby time has been anyways. 

Not going into the details other than to say hobby time or hell, even home time has been next to nonexistent. So much so that we have a friend staying at our home to watch/take care of our critters for us. 


The only thing I've had any time for hobby-wise has been listening to the Sons of Heresy podcast whilst going to and from work, or running around town taking care of errands, grabbing take out, etc. Its been a favorite of mine for quite some time and I highly recommend it!

Life should return to something approaching normalcy by this weekend at the latest (though I'm hopeful it'll be sooner than that). Regardless, posts will likely be few for the next little while. 

1 comment:

neverness said...

Real life is for squares! Oh, wait, it's been stomping all over my hobby time too. *sigh* At least last summer was FUN! This one is just wet, icky and miserable so I haven't been able to do much with the outdoors either...