Monday, August 6, 2018

So what kind of 40k Character would you be?

o/

My Beloved Wolfy asked me that whilst we were eating brunch Sunday morning, and in all honesty I don't think I'd ever thought about it really. Its kindova fun question to ponder though...so let's see.

So many meals, so little time...

My first thought for me was an Eldar of some sort, because I tend to obsess over something, then get bored with it and wander off in a different direction, much like the various Eldar 'paths'. On further thought however, I think a Kroot warrior is more appropriate. Similarity of name aside (my last name is Croot for those of you wondering), I'm tall, as the Kroot are. I love to be out in the woods. I eat a lot, and think of food frequently, and finally my combat prowess is both of questionable value and in general unwanted by those around me.

Worship her you wretched servant!

As for Beloved Wolfy, she said she'd be a follower of Chaos. Or, rather a Keeper of Secrets, with countless mortal and daemonic minions worshipping her glory. I was thinking of her as an Exodite. Living in harmony with nature, and all too happy to kill all of humanity. Yeah, before you get on your high horse and judge me for that statement, ask yourself this: How many times have you wanted to do that yourself?

Yeah..I thought so. 

Good job there buddy...

Bob, an archeologist in real life would no doubt be a Magos Explorator. Sifting thru the ruins of those best left forgotten, and in no doubt be responsible for awakening and unleashing the next Necron scourge upon the galaxy!


Screech would be a National Guardsman (yeah, yeah I know you're in the Reserves...). Given his penchant for wanting to berate ROTC students he sees at ETSU for uniform infractions, and his also frequent desire to shoot idiots (or whom he perceived to be idiots), for the latter I'll give him a brevet promotion to a Regimental Commissar.

Shush Neverness, you know this is pretty accurate!

Then of course there's Neverness. Yup, you guessed it: Weedy Grot!

So what would do you think I would be? Better yet what do you think would you be?

5 comments:

HappySpawn said...

I sense sarcasm in your voice. SUMMARY EXECUTION!

Da Masta Cheef said...

That' it! I'm busting you back down to cannon fodder pal!!

Zzzzzz said...

Oh. Hard question.

Scarab ?


I just seem to collect stuff....

Da Masta Cheef said...

lol! Well I think there's a necron special character who does that as well...in case you wanted to be more than just a metal bug.

WestRider said...

Probably some sort of devotee of Chaos. Slaanesh or Nurgle. Or maybe both if I could work it ;)

The suggestion of Trazyn the Infinite is apt as well, tho. I could definitely use an entire planet full of stasis crypts to store all my stuff XD