Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?

 The same thing we do every night Pinky...

No, he won't chew a hole in your wall, instead he'll punch his way in!

Perhaps this is a cautionary tale for PhD candidates to be careful with their test subjects. Or, perhaps its just a tongue & cheek gift for a PhD candidate who happens to study mice. Yeah, its probably the latter. 

I was tempted to try an paint targeting reticles on the eyes, but was concerned that I'd more likely fuck them up and so left the eyes as just red.

Lacking a bedroll, his pack instead holds a mouse pad...

This is another Robot of the month club model that I got some ways back. I showed it to my friend (and Screech's now girlfriend) Loren when she was over at the house right after I got it in the mail. She liked it and I told her I'd paint it up for her birthday. Her birthday was in October, so a Christmas gift it is! 

I thought that I was for sure going to snap the tail off prior to gluing this to the base!

Speaking of, I got the base on ebay for a few bucks and with a bit of dry brushing and a few tufts, it turned out quite nicely I think. 

I'm sure she's forgotten about it, so Screech just keep your mouth shut about it for the next three weeks, thanks.

No comments: