Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Quar

Mornin'

I finished painting another Quar Crusader this weekend and have a third pretty far along. Here's the second:
With me not having any of the rules for these rotund little guys, I've instead been perusing the Zombiesmith forums for background fluff and found quite a bit of it here. I'm not sure but I believe that that's all fan fiction (and unlike a lot of fan fiction, its really quite good!). The first linked story is from a different game line, but the rest of it is all Quar related.

Other than that, I've been spending a lot of time outdoors lately. We've gotten an instant dose of Autumn weather and my gaming has dropped off considerably. Aside from a round of DH the other night, I think its been 2-ish weeks or more since I've played any other games. I'm kinda hoping the lack of playing will reignite my interest (in much the opposite way that my near constant playing earlier this year killed it).

No comments: