Monday, July 27, 2020

Blitz Bomma WIP 3

Yes, I'm certain Baxter is back there wishing he could
jump up on the railing and knock this off! 

I've been struggling a bit to find the want to paint, though I have managed to do so here and there. Currently (as you can see), da' bomma is a multi-colored mess that looks like it was built from a few separate wrecked aircraft. Whilst that's very 'Orky' it remains to be seen as to whether or not I can tie it all together into a cohesive looking, finished paint job or not. We'll see I guess. 

Our annual Ork v. Ork game was has been postponed by 2 weeks (we hope) due to scheduling conflicts. Speaking of Neverness, this project may delayed a bit as his August Inquisitorial Conclave Painting Challenge is set to start in little more than a week's time. I've selected my minis for that project, but will save pics/descriptions thereof for August.

4 comments:

Kushial said...

If all else fails, I'm sure you'll tie it together the way you always do. Lots of weathering and grime to cover up all, or at least most, of the color.

Da Masta Cheef said...

lol, you know me too well!

Monkeychuka said...

Rust. All is rust. (maybe a bit of Typhus Corrosion too?). Your cat looks like it is plotting your downfall. Be wary.

Da Masta Cheef said...

I recently bought a new bottle of Ryza rust actually, will have to see about the corrosion though.

Baxter is just mad cause I won't let him outside. Despite living in a residential neighborhood, people like to do 60+MPH down my street, so the kitties aren't allowed out. My Beloved Wolfy ordered him a harness which did finally arrive after she had passed, however without her assistance in putting on said harness (I'm currently at 5 unsuccessful attempts) I've yet to actually take him out 'for a walk'.