Sunday, September 26, 2010

...and It's back to the grind...

o/

Well I had a good vacation! Lots of relaxing, little day trips around here, visiting with family, and no rainy days. So all in all a good time. Much painting was also done, with everything I brought with me being painted (finished the last minis up this afternoon), bases still need to be flocked of course. The 728th Sabbat Irregulars are starting to look like a fire support unit. Anyways, here they are:








(note: Someone dropped their chalice of whine on the heavy stubber base.)

And here they are with the lascannon team & Sabre that I already had:

3 comments:

Max said...

Those guys look fantastic! Some of the bases are a little minimalist for me, but they definitely provide great contrast to the models. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the grind. These are some great looking conversions.

Da Masta Cheef said...

Thanks guys!

@Max: Well, all that was painted this week needs their bases to be flocked. I don't do much in terms of basing as, well to be honest I hate doing it. I just have a mix of sand, green flock, ballast & the resin chips from the GW basing kit all mixed together that I glue on with some elmers, and seal later when dry.