Thursday, September 15, 2016

"Punishing" some new colors...



Our 1st batch of Noble Knight goodies arrived Wednesday and once again the urge to paint this ship up like Da Bad Moons icon has hit me! This however is my Beloved Wolfy's ship, so the colors of it's repaint will be up to her.


Speaking of paint, I got the above to go with a few other Vallejo paints I bought at the FLGS for my forthcoming Bolt Action army. I've always used GW's paints...and a few from Coat D'Arms which are just some of GW's former paints. These however have more paint per pot and cost less! To go along with 'em I bought a pack of 6-well palettes for $2 at the craft store, and will soon give these a try!

Short post today though as we'll soon be heading out to watch Labyrinth on the big screen! Its one of Wolfy's all time favorite movies, and we already have our tickets!

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

LllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuDDDDDDDDDDDdddooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Masta Cheef said...

Ssssmmeeeellllllllssss BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!!!!!!