Thursday, February 28, 2019

Decals, Decals, Decals...

o/

Progress has been a bit slow this week. Monday's hobby time was mostly spent blogging about my recent battletech game (which will post tomorrow). Aaaargh, multi-blog interference already!?! 

Worse yet, even though its only fucking February (and ya know, supposedly winter...), the allergy nightmare normally reserved for spring/summer is already in full swing! Medications are flowing freely, but as is always the case with the initial onslaught, they're having little-to-no effect. Already being doomed, I said fuck it and drove around town in this 'spring' weather with the truck's windows wide open anyways, not like it would make any difference in whether or not I can breathe thru my nose anyways right?

I did manage to add some decals to my container at the very least (and many, many kleenex gave their absorbent lives in said endeavor). 

'Pizz off Wankaz'? HERESY! **BLAM!!** Seems WaaarghPug's boyz have been here...

 On the other side we have: 'Waaaaggh Beeotch? 'MORE HERESY!!  (and another) **BLAM!!**  Hrmm, maybe instead it was Neverness and his nefarious bunch.
Yeah, I love decals soooooo much that I went and added an Aquila inside on the partition wall! Curiously, that gave me less trouble then those on the exterior.
So anyways, that's all I have for this go round. Now if you'll excuse me...I need to blow my nose for the umpteenth time today...

7 comments:

Waaargh Pug said...

It very well could have been da orkses, they do enjoy a good graffiti tagging. I do feel like they're more the type to use bubble letters though... haha!

WestRider said...

That's looking really good all together! Excellent job on getting the decals all lined up properly, too.

Da Masta Cheef said...

@Waaargh Pug: lol, that isn't an option on the decal sheet...

@WestRider: Thanks!

WestRider said...

Oh, also, I feel you on the allergy thing. Pretty much the only time there isn't something in the air around here that I'm allergic to is during cold & flu season. Seriously ugh.

Monkeychuka said...

Love the control panel. That computer screen readout is great.

Da Masta Cheef said...

@WestRider: This part of the country is just awful when it comes to allergies...but sounds like your neck of the woods is if anything worse!

@MonkeyChuka: Thanks man!

WestRider said...

It doesn't help that I seem to be allergic to a ton of different things. But yeah. Part of the reason they call Seattle the Emerald City is that there's basically always greenery around here. The downside being that some of it is kicking out pollen at any given time.