Thursday, June 24, 2010

Inquisition PDF Update via Ottawa Gamer.


Read it here
!

Well THAT clears things up a bit (or at least until the inevitable 'every answer that comes from GW is different' comments start to fly). I'd also like to offer Mitchell @ Ottawa Gamer a special thanks for actually posting the entire thing, including whom he got it from instead of just saying he asked & got that reply.

Eventually I'm sure allies will go away, and my little circus side shows with them, but I'll hold out as long as I can.

4 comments:

HappySpawn said...

Well, it looks like you'll be able to keep them around for a bit longer. At the same time, however, it seems that I still must put up with your "wonderful" names. *sigh*

Da Masta Cheef said...

Oh you love the Khorne Dog and you know it!

On a different note, got my FW stuff today!!!

Mitch said...

The bigest problem the "pdfs" created was lack of inducted in DH

Da Masta Cheef said...

Agreed. I was looking @ my inquisitor with incinerator & wondering if he'd be going to ebay. Using him in a kill team was about the best I could come up for him.